Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Plants - SG VFT Survivor Clones - 6th Update

Hi Blog,

This is a short update about VFT recently... as the changes are so fast... I have to update the changes since Update #5 (link).

The sky explained what you will be expecting from the post... It got so dark...
They look super lousy now... From the growth sign, they are in dormant stage.
The slow-killing stage of VFT in Singapore... Unlike VFT in other colder countries, they have almost zero problems with it. (read more)

Firstly, I had tried the fridge method, I got scolding from my mother and second, it failed...
This is the ending of my VFT.... It is died.
I think it could be the second last update of my VFT... Despite it is D's claimed "SG bred VFT" but when come to my hand, it is due to ALL MY INCOMPETENT and CURSE.

To think back... It is also a good sign that I should stop... It is not a cheap thing to test or try... I guess I will just have to treat my VFT poison and end this. Thank you D for selling those awesome VFT, too bad, you got someone who spoiled your name.

Sigh...

=======================================

Updated on 15th Aug 2018
Here is some new update #7

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog