Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Personal - Happy Birthday Jeff

Hi Blog,

The time has stopped at this point 10:10 - meaning 100% that I have passed the wizard test!
Today is my BIRTHDAY! Today is quite happening for me. :) I got nearly 65+ birthday wishes on FB and many whatsapp messages too. Honestly, this year is kind of special to me which I see the growth in me, rather than feeling upset on my bday. (I learn to appreciate every moment of life, than complaining or feel miserable.) Let me share with you the joy and honor!

Hahaha! My wizard path to 39 had completed, time for level 40!
On 22nd Jul, my friends surprised me with a good Carrot CAKE! :D
In the morning, I found fruits gif on my desk from Mrs M. :) Sweet lady!
Mr A (my next-desk-office neighbour) even bought me lunch :) So kind of him.
My Bday card from my school leader, Mrs N. Thank you for looking after me. :)
2nd Bday card from my vice school leader, Dr L. Thanks for making me feel less distance.
3rd Bday card from 2nd vice school leader, Mdm O. Thank you for being a motherly figure in my workplace. :)
Mr D drew this for me :) Thank you bro for effort. :)
Hahaha, but it didn't stop here. Mrs M asked me to go up to the lab and purchased a cake secretly!
I am so fortunate to soak within the innocent singing from kids :)
One thing that surprises me, is a song dedication from YZ. Oh my! Classic and nostalgic song.
Here is the song lyrics for Happy Birthday Song from Sky Wu.

1. 我 來 唱 一首 歌 祝 你 生日 快樂
Wǒ lái chàng yìshǒu gē  zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè
I come sing a song to wish you happy birthday

生命 真的 可喜 讓 我 向 你 祝賀
Shēngmìng zhēnde kěxǐ  ràng wǒ xiàng nǐ zhùhè
Life really gratifying let me congratulate you

我 來 唱 一首 歌 祝 你 生日 快樂
Wǒ lái chàng yìshǒu gē  zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè
I come sing a song to wish you happy birthday

因為 有 這 一 天 我們 才 能 唱和
Yīnwèi yǒu zhè yì tiān  wǒmen cái néng chàng hé
Because there’s one day we can sing it together

2. 天天 相見 說不出 蜜語甜言
Tiāntiān xiàngjiàn  shuōbùchū mìyǔtiányán
Every day seeing one another but unable to say any sweet words

對 你 的 愛 藏 在 心田
Duì nǐ de ài cáng zài xīntián
The love for you is hidden in my heart

就 在 今天 衷心地 祝福 你
Jiù zài jīn tiān  zhōng xīn di zhù fú nǐ
Right on today I will wish you wholeheartedly

快快樂樂 直到 永遠
kuài kuài lè lè  zhí dào yǒngyuǎn
happy forever

祝 你 生日 快樂 祝 你 生日 快樂
Zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè  zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè
Wish you happy birthday wish you happy birthday

Repeat 1. 2.
我 來 唱 一首 歌 祝 你 生日 快樂
Wǒ lái chàng yìshǒu gē  zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè
I come sing one song wish you happy birthday

And night time, I got a wonderful and expensive treat from EK and JH

Thank you bro. :)
The day had passed and new day is coming. Jia you! Jeff!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog