Saturday, July 7, 2018

Personal - New Haircut

Hi Blog,

It will be a short personal post. Today I decided to make some changes with my hairs so I decided to give my friend, Rex, a chance to handle my plain hairstyle.

I came to Nex 4th floor and I forgot the name of that salon.
Pardon me for having my big fat tummy in the picture which stains your visual. Anyway, he is Rex and time for changes.
DONE! Thank you, Rex for handled my hairs.
How is it? Do you like it? I like it but the amount of hairspray to maintain this style is a lot... :(
At times, I reflect back... why will I stick back to my former hairstyle? Because I can skip the hairspray (chemical) on my head. I hope it is not that serious...
Have you ever thought of how hairspray works?


Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! barber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind compliment. Well, in the end, I stick back to my old style than "standing up" hair as it took me a long time to maintain.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog