Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Place - The Durian Story

Hi Blog,

During my birthdate, EK and JH wanted to celebrate at 'The Durian Story' stall (link). T claimed it is one of the famous durian stall in the town, as they also have great reviews on their FB page.

I must say this is a new business model for this generations.
With a bit of fusion of the traditional (when they sell durians in a wooden platform and non-air conditional environment) and modernize age. The most importantly thing is that they serve customers well and cleaned up the table automatically. Friendly and approachable staff.
With new hippy graphic which brings a lot of youngsters :)
Beautiful logo on the wall. Really modernized!
EK managed to order Black Thorn (OMG!!!!), King of Kings, Mao Shan Wang and D24.
Thank you guys for this expensive treat
Despite my tummy was not well, but lucky I have second stomach for durians :3
Introducing BLACK THORN! The meat of this BT is firm and creamy. It has a bit of bitterness but with just right of balance of sweetness too.
Do drop by to taste their durians and enjoy their top service :) For those who want Black Thorn, do drop them a call and make reservation.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog