Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cycling - Swim Before Cycle with Lewis

Hi Blog,

Today I will be meeting up with Lewis since our last meet up in camp, but before meeting him, I went for a short swimming myself.

Nice weather today!
(My inferior complexity kicked in again) To think about meeting Lewis... I am actually feel inferior. He has great figure himself and confident. How I wish I can have half of him... and I know it is impossible so I will just be myself. Be contented. Okay.... I have to stand up and face him firmly.


Thumb up and jia you! Jeff!
Breathe in! Hahaha!
Okay! Time to meet him up at Bishan Park.

getting ready with my fatty
I told myself this white jersey is getting loose...
But I love this white jersey and will be buying this again.
Lewis arrived and he was still friendly and approachable as usual like how I know him. I did want to run away... but no... I stood firm and faced him as normal...

Say Cheer! Can't envy his fit physical/
the Handsome and the Ugly
Epic pose at my quiet place.
I love my camera :3
Here is the handsome Lewis, come on Girls! Husband material!
Hi! I am Jeff (tuck in my fat)! Hoping for the Mrs Right!
Nice scene :)
My new camera surely took great selfie pictures!
The chest muscle - the amount of confident.... I guess mine wont be on my chest,
I need it to be properly installed in my mind. I just need time.
I am Jeff! I am an normal average guy.
inferior complexity is my homework and I am learning to work on it.
Show me some love and patience.
it was a good ride because I can face him normally than following my emotion!
Content content is my exam subject.
Time to bath my fattie
Jeff
====================================================

Jia you! Jeff! Remember this, you are fine. Just that your fate isn't ripe yet. Even if you will be single, but you have to learn to live with yourself and most importantly to stay HAPPY!

Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog