Friday, September 9, 2016

Jogging - Dark Encounter

Hi Blog,

I decided to bring my new camera for a run and spin some pokestops at Macritchie, in fact I should go jogging often.

Bright evening, positive!
The camera managed to capture overall scene which I like which phone camera can't do.
Love the detachable function and get ready for the picture
Oops! I think I take too much time taking pictures XD and caught pokemons!
The sky was getting darker... and I got into a tight situation...

I love the light... I won't want to go back to the dark again...

I swear I won't go back when the day is dark... It is dangerous... and creepy...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog