Monday, September 12, 2016

Personal - Blind Date

Hi Blog,

Today was a EPIC day...... I got tricked for a blind date by my mother.....

My mother and I went out for lunching while she was on her off day.

Pic with Doraemon
We went to Herbivores at Fortunate Centre, and a familiar aunties whom I know, showed up and with another person - her daughter. Now I understand, my mother and the aunt created a blind date between me and her daughter.

It was rude to show her face without her permission but I was really caught in surprise.
Let's EAT while we were very awkward....
I only ordered this.........

Blog blog........ I learned that she is around 40 but why can't I go along with it because it is not about her age or look, but the aura she has. Not to mention that I am looking for a life partner who can walk the spiritual path together.... Especially when I have a flaw (inferior complexity) and weirdo-likes which lead to misunderstand... It is better for her happiness, I am be the bad person.

Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog