Monday, January 6, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #27

Hi Blog,

Sometimes... I feel so disgusted with myself... when people commented that I love the attention and showing off when I wear the tight tight attire... To be honest, wearing tight attire actually makes me feel as a whole and motivation for me to continue to workout. I am very clear that when I hike or jog or walk, I am not purposely expecting others to check on me. And I just hate when the focus is self motivation, has become a show off session...

I am just tired... with all these... should I continue with this trisuit theme?


2 comments:

  1. Continue to do things that make you happy , focus less on those that do not see you for who you are and only focus on themselves .. to me when others criticize us , they are the one who are insecure about themselves and need more encouragement but when people dont see their efforts , instead of being supportive of others , they hit out and lash out with very rude and hurtful comments and remarks , so JEff, just continue to be yourself and allow your goodness and kindness to channel out through the good you do towards others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... they are those who are doing way better than me... Criticizing is to "wake me up" from my own illusion, as what they said. So I just keep my blog low profile to myself will do.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog