Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Swimming - January Swimming

Hi Blog,

back to work again and back to my swimming routine :)

Hi Mr Sun, let's swim together
2nd Jan 2020 - Second day of 2020, let's swim our hearts out.
8th Jan 2020 - I can't believe I have used up my credit and now I have to stick to Safra free entry. Swim my fat off.
12th Jan 2020 - my swimming buddy wanted to swim but he needed to attend some errands by 930am, so we decided to go for an early morning swim - what a cold freezing and lesser crowd swimming experience.
13th Jan 2020 - honestly I got a bit tired today but I needed to motivate my colleague and myself to work out, so let's go for a short swim. I can't imagine how much I have to push myself to swim alone sometimes.
24th Jan 2020 - during cny eve, after half day work, I decided to go for a good afternoon swim and got a good chance to meet up one of my friends - R. Did a few laps and I just love the quietness of the pool. :) just perfect.
29th Jan 2020 - stormy evening and my only pocket time for this week, and I wanted to go and swim; thanks, Heaven for lightened the rain load when I reached there. R also got time for the trip and lucky it was not a waste trip for him too. Awww... Swimming while it is raining, is such a wonderful and peaceful experience. Why so? Water is warm while raining, lesser/zero crowd at its best and no fit fit people in the toilet which I will feel lousy more.

1 comment:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog