Sunday, January 5, 2020

Personal - My Mother's Birthday

Hi Blog,

It was a short post for today. Today was a day when we celebrated my mother's Bday. Every year, we will try to celebrate her day together.

My brother bought this cake for everyone
Even though it might not be everyone's favourite. Perhaps treat it as an experience for something special. The taste wise... hmmm too creamy! My whole mouth was filled with greeny cream! No no. But overall, beautiful crafted cake with a lot of detail, thumb up for that effort!
Mother smile! Your 63th Birthday day
Thank you for taking care each of us. So sorry that I am an unfilial and useless son - no gf... no successful job... shxtty as usual. Nothing for you to be proud of... All I can do, is to gather my siblings and maintain the bond together. How I wish I can do more.
and glad that my relatives and friends turned out for the dinner treat
Okay time for sister's shot
Time to sing birthday song!
Everything was too fast and among all the unglam pictures, this one is clearer.
Wish you a healthy body, mind and soul, Mother.
Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog