Thursday, January 30, 2020

Jogging - Jan Jogging

Hi Blog,

No more cycling since no more school holiday, back to my jogging again :)

I have to motivate myself for a short jogging
7th Jan 2020 - My First jogging for 2020 and complete some of my trisuit theme! Oh! my friend wanted to join in the jogging and for sure, thanks for helping me to take pictures. :)
10th Jan 2020 - My mood was just like the weather today... The Line happening (similar to my tumblr and twitter)... There will always people around trying to force me to accept the so-called denials from some strangers when I just wanted to make friends without any intentions... I chose to be polite but their comments are becoming so overbearing that I have had enough.
15th Jan 2020 - sometimes I really wish the world can be lesser judgement and more appreciative. To think until this point... Won't that be easy if I do it first and do it onto myself? Be lesser critical and more appreciated of myself? Honestly, I have been doing that since I started writing blog. I won't say its a great change but definitely a good baby step forward.
17th Jan 2020 - today I managed to get my swimming buddy/childhood friend to go for a jogging session again due to his family and work. Plus ZN has some time to spare after breaking up with his gf. Glad he found a new one so sooner. Handsome man is marketable. I guess I am only marketable in my own dream.
20th Jan 2020 - just went for a short jog. I think I really have to put in push up as my daily stuff after jogging since I had my jogging to warm up, no harm to have push up. Just have to motivate myself.
28th Jan 2020 - after-cny-jog, so I decided to wear red to celebrate cny with Mr Tree. Feeling like an Ang Bao in the wood. Haha... Anyway, thanks for taking care of me, and sending people to encourage me. I know I have no perfect body but I will just keep myself healthy.
30th Jan 2020 - These days I will push myself for jogging whenever I can. Funny thing happened when I stepped into the lift and bumped to my neighbour in different floor, he was "wow" and compliment me for looking fit. I was a bit embarrassed but this time, I felt different, I felt more on the sense of achievement than shame. I know it is not a easy journey but I will continue to do it. :) Time to go for an errand after jogging :) Lucky the people aren't judgy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog