Friday, January 31, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #28

Hi Blog,

If you mentioned, It has been a week long that I made a long post; I had been busy and can only make short posts which belong to randomness, jogging or swimming. So At least before I ended the month with nothing, I managed to complete a Trisuit theme :) If you had missed out my previous, you may click here.

Quiet corridor

Funny thing was, when I took a picture of myself outside my door before jogging/hiking. My mother commented, "what are you doing? Take pictures for what?" That is why I will try to take pictures away from the crowd. Hahaha.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog