Sunday, October 7, 2018

Personal - Suits to the Theme #15

Hi Blog,

Finally. here is my #15 last set of my trisuit theme collection! And in case, if you had missed out my #14 post, you can click here. Why last? Because of whatever possible picture-capturable locations, I had covered.

Hope you will like my trisuit collection so far.

huh? Why am I taking such theme set? Honestly... Initially, I realised that whenever I went for a short jog, I will take a picture for my blog. Then I found out that I visited or even took pictures at the same place. So I decided to pose the same with different trisuit at the same location.


Oh well... It actually slow down and delay my jogging timing, and I felt extremely shy to take pictures when there are joggers around. Anyway... I will look out for a new location, if I manage to get one, I will post again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog