Friday, October 26, 2018

Swimming - Pocket Time

Hi Blog,

These days, I realised that I can really spend the pocket time to go for a good swim at Tampines Safra, since I have the membership card, so I should fully utilise it. In this post, I just feel a sense of achievement for keeping it up!

On 23rd Oct 2018 - It was the day when I decided to spend my pocket time in the pool. Continuous-lapse swimming is a joyful moment.
Meanwhile, I have to learn to accept the fact that my body isn't perfect or toned. Sometimes, just by watching some transformation videos (popping out randomly on my social media) and It does not motivate me at all... More like feeling even lousier of myself.

So I just look away and pat myself that I will be okay and keep it up.

On 26th Oct 2018, I spotted a pocket time! So SWIMMING time!
Bods Brand is one of my precious rare trunk ever, too bad I can't compliment it well enough but feel happy that I still have it.
Did you see my Meh face on my body? Just meh.
It will be better that I just take picture of me standing up than down, but still meh.
What a quiet and peaceful place for a swim especially between 5 - 6pm.
So set! Besides jogging if I have nothing on after work, I have swimming (FREE) if I have meeting after work. I have to learn to live my life alone...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog