Sunday, October 21, 2018

Cycling - Loads of GIF III

Hi Blog,

Sunday! YIPPEE!! Yesterday I tried to recover my mood from people who flew my kite... (because I  had to postpone some other people and decided to spend my morning with them, but they can't make it on the agreed timing) Today I decided to take my waifu, Fatbike out.

Look at the weather!
I decided to make another GIF short post for this one. Warning, it will consume large data so it is advisable to view it with wifi connection.

But my waifu got a bit lousy
So time to pump her up. Wait a min... sound like a pun.
I wondered which one I should wear. I know the white suit is a bit too thin so... I was hesitated to just wear the white suit itself so I made some changes!
Oops... I can't believe that I spent too much time taking this GIF pictures.
so don't waste time and let's go!
Slopes are the main highlight while cycling to the quiet place.
Say hi to my friend, Mr Plant
and Miss Slope
Having fun with Miss Slope! Oops PUN again! No pun intended.
Park my waifu and warm here.
Have to take off the shirt, I feel SO WARM with it!
Oh yes, one more friend at the quiet place, Miss Lake. Too bad I can't take a picture with her at a closer distance because of Mr Photographer prefers to stay under the shelter.
Love this place as it is really quiet and peaceful.
My waifu took a picture of me reading a book.
My waifu tried and thank you for taking pictures.
I have stopped here because my photographer (my phone) running out of battery life - two apps using GPS, taking videos and check messages. So that is how I spent my sunday morning.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog