Monday, January 22, 2018

Product - WSLCE Tron Attire

Hi Blog,

This evening I received a good from Taobao (link link) and yes, it is my favourite Tron attire; different from my cycling jersey. This one is special!

There are top and pants of it.
Let me wear it to see how it looks like!
A big size shirt and pants - No choice because they don't have the size I want.
My face and physique aren't qualified to compliment this attire fairly...
Let's off the light and best view in that way without my face. (with the help of my UV light)

Front
Back
The glowing effect is the BEST from this attire!
I shall wear that for movie session XD It will look COOL! Maybe I will get another set for sale on Carousell. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog