Thursday, January 11, 2018

Product - Bicycle Hub Light

Hi Blog,

I think I am a sucker for weird and unique stuff. This time I purchased an interesting device - UFO Bicycle Hub Light from wish.com and it was affordable.

But... it took two - three weeks to arrive. Do take note of that.
It seemed quite easy to setup.
Simple instruction and many support-rubber
TADA! Hub Light!
And I got myself WHITE light. Yes! White light as predicted.
SO I got myself two.
Thanks goodness, it fitted in well.
I shall ask my Waifu to model for me.
SMILE!
Overall: It is a cool device and I will like to purchase two more to increase the light on my fat wheel, because right now it only cover certain portion of the rim. I will post another picture here below once I got it.

Night shot :D nice!

Go and get it!

Updated on 28th March 2019
I bought an extra pairs of Hub Light for my waifu, click here to read more about it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog