Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #37

Hi Blog,

yes :) You are right! Once again, I managed to complete one more Trisuit Theme! Breathe in and take pictures with all my trisuits! if you have missed out the previous one, you may click here or all my trisuittheme.
This lift has been seeing me in whatever ootd I have. This place is a special place for me to check and reflect myself... Am I getting fatter time to time... Hahaha and up... I am fat...

Hope you like this trisuit theme. Credit to my camera's wide lens to make these pictures possible within a small space.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog