Sunday, July 5, 2020

Cycling - Found Another New Quietness

Hi Blog,

Falling sick mentally and physically, need some space to recharge myself. Since I already went to my quiet place on Friday (post link), this time, I wanted to take my waifu out for a ride. She also needed some fresh air.

It seemed like today weather was perfect and just thought of going somewhere to test the tranquillity.
I got a plan! I always want to go that place. Where then?
Lets go! Everyone. Let me show you
Today weather seemed wonderful.
It has been awhile which I snapped a picture of me riding naturally, it is one of the difficult pictures to snap.
I will still prefer to take pictures while I am at ease mode. At least, I won't fall off from my waifu.
This place is Upper Seletar Reservoir. Usually I will cycle to the Rocket Tower to chill but need to carry my bike up will seem a bit unconventional, but today, I decided to go straight to the shelter.
Placed my Waifu and let her chill under a tree
Then I decided to find a spot for myself. This seemed good and perfect for a lonely guy like me.
under a shelter, windy and no one around just perfect.
I can just power nap here safely.
I guess I got some deep thought over some issue.
The place gave me some moments of reflection.
I remembered there is a movie that I watched, and I forgot the title but I don't know why... there was one scene about this teen girl had a crush with her neighbor boy. She loved his dreamy eyes and will like to get closer to him which annoyed him as he was rather shy then he kept on un-associated with her and doesn't treat her well. She was hurt and frustrated. Then her crush's grandfather looked out for her and shared (I don't have the actual quote but here it goes like) 'We should learn to see a person as a whole than part of that person. Like that person maybe good looking and everyone loves him/her which is a "BIG" thing that shines, but... we must look at the overall package. Bad attitude, timid, trying to get attention, selfish, trying to manipulative others etc etc... those things will make that person look "small". Vice verse, if that person who happened to be normal or even ugly looking, he/she might be "Small" who no one will look up at, but he cares others, show kindness, have a bigger dream and talented etc etc... He/she is "big" in this world, in our surrounding, in everyone's memory...

Oooo... I can see some light now...
Then that girl revised what the grandfather had shared. She started to see this world with a different angle. She able to see that that prettiest girl in her school, might be 'Bright' and 'Big' among others. But she gossiped, she hated whoever might be better than her, she will be upset over things which go against her will, has hidden agenda behind her actions and wants to be successful above others etc etc. So overall, she is very small as in everyone's life. Another word - lesser impact in people's life. What is the use to have a beautiful thing in our hands but can't function?

Oh man! Love the lesson from Nature. Even a movie can heal me.
Good Look might score you well during the first impression but after-impression will depend on individual. So how can we be a BIGGER us? Simple! If we only think for ourselves, we will become small; if we think for others, will become bigger.

I have some thought to myself.
All those years... I always feel small in myself among the 'bigger' people (people who are good looking; demi-gods themselves whatever) but I think back how those 'big' people looked down and flex in front of me... Yes they are Big, overall they (some) are simply lack of content, self-centered and no impact in any one's life. So what I have ripping six buns on my tummy or become the buffest person in this world? How Big is my heart and soul? Is my attitude changed to positive?

When I don't have all those BIG things, am I still able to get people to love me for who I truly am? Or people only love me because I have what they dream to have but the person...

When I am died, what will be my eulogy from my friends? Is it "oh he was a smart person. He got many A*. Oh he was a friendly person. Oh sad. He was the most good looking/buffest person. He achieved so many rewards - cert for this, award of this etc. He has such a big house and car. Etc etc..."

Or "he always lend his helping hands, kind hearted, patience and sincere. No hidden agenda, because of him, I managed to change this or that. Only think for others etc etc"

Those two eulogies explain the great gap in tn term of immeasurable size than those things which can be measured.

I think i should stop here if not, too lengthy, which I highly doubt anyone will bother to read. Sorry to bore you, my blog. Haha
Feeling refreshed!
And it's Time to go home now. :)
One more thing, I almost got hit by a vehicle as it was driving very close to me... Confirmed! No more road for me! I will stick to the pavement which I usually do. Thanks Heaven for taking care of me
Happy to learn something today. Thank you Heaven for the valuable lesson.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog