Friday, July 10, 2020

Hiking - During Polling Day

Good Morning Blog,

On the 10th Jul 2020 was SG Polling day, we were given a public holiday! Thanks goodness that they didn't do it during the weekend.

Woke up early as usual but instead of going to work, I was on my way for a short hike tour for two friends
Today Miss Cloud was still sleeping. LOL! Surprisingly. Check out that she covered herself in the blanket of clouds.
Time to put on the mask - warm and sticky.
The street seemed rather quiet like back to CNY or CB period. Polling Day does have an effect on the crowd for the day. I wondered will it have an effect at my quiet place?
Today will be the last day for this given green shoes by Uncle E. It served me well and walked many journeys together.
After meeting my two friends and ready to go!
We took a bus to Lower Peirce
Usually, for a hiking tour for beginner, I will always start with Lower and Upper Peirce, If they want some more, the tour can add in another one - Thomson Nature Park, since it is along the way.

Welcome to Lower Peirce. One of the Easiest accessed parks and relax place. Too relax that can't get any attention to the younger and non-photo lover hikers.
So... Less than a min, we had to continue down.
My favourite boardwalk but I won't want to hold my fellow friends for a photo session.
Way to Upper Peirce has some interesting history to share with them.
(Thanks J for helping) Upper Peirce seemed challenging for them but they took it well. But I was not surprising that the crowd to this park was just like the crowd during the weekend.
At this nice weather and a day of the holiday, it is a perfect day and a beautiful place for a picnic.
And also spent some time to look at the small world.
Miss Cloud just woke up :D Hi Miss Cloud. You must be tired.
I got an inspiration for making a meme for Xue Hua Piao Piao Bei Feng Xiao Xiao (translated to "the snow falls and the wind blows"). Beautiful song and if you want to know what is it about. Click here.
Oops! Don't have any snow falls but cool wind blows.
But had a weirdo nerd trying to take pictures
After chilling at Upper Peirce, It seemed like maybe this quiet place for me and since it is a quiet place, it is difficult to chat while others treat this place like a library. So have to leave asap.
Due to my two friends still have enough energy, Thomson Nature Park was added in. I won't bore you with anything but to focus on interacting and introducing some unique things found in Thomson Nature Park.

Successful! Completed the Hiking Tour.
Safely ensured they got on the right bus home, overall, they enjoyed the whole hiking experience.
I am happy with the overall tour guide for the three parks. :D Let's do it again!
Time to go home, voting then zzz
Hope you might consider hiking to those three places that I had recommended. Do let me know how you think of those places.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog