Friday, July 3, 2020

Hiking - Extra Help on Snapping

Good Morning Blog,

Woke up early as usual, instead of going to work... I dressed up for a simple hike.

Brushing my teeth and getting ready to go to my quiet place to chill my mind.
Mr I won't mind to join me on this short hike despite the short notice. I just wanted to chill...

Cloudy sky explained how I feel...
Even though I don't feel emotionally colourful but I shall not make it worse.
(Thanks Mr I for helping) I shall put up the smile so that I won't think about my issue :)
Thinking it was a usual weekday morning should have lesser crowds to my favourite quiet place, it seemed like I was wrong Hahaha! Geee... I really missed the park during CB.
So cute that I managed to find a stick-insect randomly. So fragile and cool, isn't it?
But I must say usual Weekday morning, Upper Peirce Park is always quieter than weekend.
I decided to bring Mr I to check out the right road so that he can have a complete picture of how the park looks like.
Usual jogger path to a dead-end.
But will able to see a beautiful sun rise for sure.
(Thanks Mr I) I always wish to have a picture here.
(Thanks Mr I) What about a shot without Mr Sun? Hahaha
Upper Peirce Park was quite quiet today. Good time to chill.
Spotting a couple having a great time together. Envy them.
(Thanks Mr I) I only have the memorial statue to be with.
Took out my phone to do some online reading
Just looking out at the peaceful lake... Inspire me positively.
At least it gave me a moment of peacefulness
Perhaps because I didn't want to entertain those negative thoughts...
but I had a lot of thoughts running in my mind now... I guess I will need to come another time
The visitors were just like me to visit this park to Chill.
I guess time to leave this place after clearing my mind
(Thanks Mr I) Alright, Mr I, shall we go now? :)
(Thanks Mr I) or we take some more pictures here?
(Thanks Mr I) OOPS! Mr Sun also wanted to be in the picture with me.
(Thanks Mr I) Looking beyond the lake like a man. Hahaha
(Thanks Mr I) Finally captured the angle of what I always want
Toilet Selfie time, trying to put on a smile to my colourless mood
Time to go back and rest myself, as I didn't get any good inspiration...
I guess I will be alright sooner. I will!
(Thanks Mr I) hahaha How nice to have a person to take pictures for me and for my blog memory. Thank you Mr I.
(Thanks Mr I) YES! A shot which I can't do it myself! Hahaha!
Time to rest my mind and put down my worries.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog