Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #36

Hi Blog,

I got rather ill but from the research and checkup, it will take time to resolve the issue. Hope it will subside and I got rather not motivated for going for a hike or something. I took those time to zzz. Oh well, hope I can get better mentally and physically. Here is one completed Trisuit theme which I managed to clear, if you had missed out my previous one, you may click here.


Hope you will like the trisuit theme, as it got me motivated to complete and rotate my suit for my jog.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog