Thursday, July 30, 2020

Jogging - July Jogging

Hi Blog,

Looking back at my past Jogging post, I was looking at my first tagged jogging post on 24th Feb 2015 (link) Wow! It had been five years and I still continued jogging!

Miss Cloud tried to warn me not to jog for the day.
7th Jul 2020 - W asked me to go for jogging which motivated me to make my first Jul jogging post. Jogging is just a chill thing and a way to maintain my health.
10th Jul 2020 - Today jogging motivation was a funny and impromptu one. I just wanted to laze at home but Mr Sun was trying to ask me to go for a good jog and my YES/NO app told me to GO for a jog too! Found a wild boar searching for food casually despite humans were nearby it.
17th Jul 2020 - These days had been raining and barely have a good chance to jog. Yesterday, I got knock out when I was back home, today W wanted to go for a jog and since my mother wanted to meet me at AMK. I shall jog with W and meet her there directly. Hits two birds with one stone. :D
22nd Jul 2020 - Almost a week since I jogged and W texted me to go for a jog, he really needed some motivation if not, he will become potato. For me, I will try to complete one more trisuit theme this month.
30th Jul 2020 - Oops! I forgot to update my jogging post. Hahaha... Feeling all tied down with some matters. Hope we are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog