Thursday, October 26, 2017

Product - Aukey 3-in1 Phone Lens

Hi Blog,

Before I bought Aukey 3x telephoto phone lens (post link), I actually bought Aukey 3-in-1 lens from Carousell but it shipped from Hong Kong. Now I owned three/four different Aukey lenses.

Here was Aukey 3-in1 Phone Lens.
Inside the box
It came with a Fish-eye lens and Wide/Macro combo lens.
This was my first time making my FIRST YouTube video sharing about reviewing a product. Sorry, it was amateur-production but it was something at least.


Then I decided to make a comparison video with a cheap lens I bought years ago. My apology that the cheap lenses had scratch marks...


Anyway now I had all those lenses, I tried to pack all into a bag, so during my next hiking trip, I can take some pictures with it. :)


Okay! I shall rest early now.

My first Macro shoot with Aukey lens - believe me, it was not easy to capture this because I tend to shake a lot.
Horned shroom will like to say Hi to my readers if there is any.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog