Sunday, October 8, 2017

Trip - Lazarus Island and Kusu Island Again

Hi Blog,

After my recce session on 30 Sep 2017 post, and becoming a red lobster on that day; today I will be bringing my friends to visit that island.

My evil and stare-your-soul smile after Halloween Night.
During this trip, it was quite entertaining to go with friends and it was great to have them contributing pictures to my blog.

You may read more details on the ferry timing and price in my previous post.

==========================================
At The Jetty

(N) N arrived at the port early and he went up to the third floor to chill. That was a nice overshot.
(SJ) SJ took great pics too with his DSLR
(SJ) nice detail from DSLR, better than the phone. Hahaha
(SJ) We tried to ask someone to take a picture of us... but to be honest, not many people. 
(SJ) Queuing up to get onto the ferry and sadly... we missed our first ferry meaning our shelter would be taken...
"Oh well... Just go with a happy thought."
ARRIVE!
Thanks, SJ for helping me and thumb up for St. John's Island
Cats waiting for food. So sorry I forgot to buy some cat food for you guys.
(SJ) At least someone did buy some food for you. :)
(XY) Smile everyone!
(XY's drone) Thank Goodness the people don't mind sharing their shelter with us. :D
Laying the mat and preparing our picnic session
(SJ) Mr Li took two coconuts and performed a mini ritual (for fun) to hope for sunny weather.
Say, cheese everyone!
Ahhhhh..... So beautiful. :3
"I am the Sunny Boy XD"
"and a Beach Boy too!"
"Time for a Fatboy to go for a dip!"
Yes... So clean and has a healing feeling
(XY's drone) Two of my current post contributors - SJ and XY 
(SJ) Took a pic of 'Xiao Wen'/Mini Mosquito - a name which I gave for his drone.
The water was so clean, you could see whatever was underneath.
SEE! CLEAN! XD
The weird thing was, in the water, it was green but when I picked it up, it was brown in colour.
Seaweed hair
(SJ) Oops! XD got caught selfie-ing in action. Pardon me for having a fat plain body
oh well... Plain or whatever, just live on and be happy about it.
Right above the water shots of Lazarus Beach
I walked to the left side of the beach to explore alone while others having a picnic.
Ah...an unoccupied shelter. Nice :D and windy too! A good place to chill!
That was Kusu Island! Small island.
The left side of the beach. Quite big.
Fatboy showed up
Say Cheese.
Warning to the boats. Shallow? I doubt so!
Ah.... what a quiet place to suntan! Just love it!
(JJ) Check out the sky. There was a heart cloud. Awww...
(XY's drone) Awesome drone!
(XY's drone) Look at the beautiful beach
I managed to take a pic of some insects. I thought it was a sand fly because it flew through every sandy area.
(XY's drone) make things easier! :D
(XY's drone) to go to kusu.
(SJ) Funny Mr Li found a lantern-looking fruit and decided to bring it back.
(SJ) By leading us with the lantern
(XY's drone) managed to capture the bridge.
(XY's drone) With a drone, every picture is a beauty.
(XY's drone) which gave different perspectives and wonders.
(XY's drone) See you at Lazarus Island.
===========================================
Kusu Island

The funny thing was none of them had fun in the water and were rushing to go back. Many claim that there is no toilet facility, so don't want to step into the water. Well... I understood their concerns. Hopefully one day, they will make a toilet for washing up. Anyway, to make our money worthwhile, You had to visit Kusu Island.

Let's GO!
As usual, Kusu Island was deserted.
(XY's drone) AH! XY started to use his drone. WHEN IS MINE?!
(XY's drone) Thank XY for the pic!
Hi! Mr Tortoise.
Mr Tortoise taught me important lessons.

1️⃣take things slowly to enjoy every moment and process.
2️⃣breathe in and out slowly hence everyone has a limited number of breaths, so treasure it.
3️⃣carrying a 'shell' as our backbone, meaning what kind of attitude/character we are carrying in our life.
4️⃣anything that happened, 'retract our head' and look into the matter before making a quick reaction.

Thank you for the lessons. :)
The moment.
(XY's drone) Let's play some drone here!

(XY's drone) Overview of Kusu Island video mode
OOOOOOOOOO! Beauty!
This is Me - untoned and unattractive.
Nothing you can do about it
Because I did my best to maintain.
I really do.
"Strip off and get ready for Kusu water!"
Kusu Beach is different from Lazarus.
They were slightly sandy and rough. The water was colder too.
Kusu Island dipping
Let's swim together when they learn there is a toilet nearby.
(EK) CHEESE!
I noticed something funny about us beach - whenever you step on the sand, there are bubbles!

OKay! This was all for the day. :) I will visit this island again with different people. Goodbye, Lazarus and Kusu!

I also went to Lazarus and Kusu alone, you can read it up, here is the link.

Updated 04/11/2017
I got my monthly bill and I was shocked to see an extra charge just because I got CONNECTED to an Indonesia line somehow when I moved near the edge of the Lazarus Island... You had been warned! I had to call my service provider to waive that charge.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog