Saturday, January 2, 2016

Personal - Beginning of 2016

Hapy New Year Blog!

Beginning of 2016, I have not been doing my cycling.... Honestly I feel so "lazy" now....  :(
I guess one big reason why didn't I cycle is due to the number of gatherings/meetings I have to attend recently. There is no weekend allowed me to do my own thing.....

I hope I can cycle and jog again.

So blog, here I just share with you some of the gatherings that I had. 

Mini Pot luck and celebration for Engkiat and Zilin's Birthday


We are a TEAM from different groups and working toward a common goal, we help one another for years. Say Cheers everyone!

Park View Alumni Celebration

Park View Alumni hosted a mini BBQ session to gather some of the awesome pupils who I had taught. It is Great to see them again.

Yehan and I having mini chatting
Great to have Louis aboard this Alumni group
Wefie numerous times. hahaha
Thanks Jared for supporting the alumni 
Important members in Alumni
SMILE!
Wah.... by the way, there is a swimming pool at Mr Choo's Condo. Even if it was raining that day, I don't care but to swim a few rounds because it is FREE.

Cold but relax swim
I can never slim down.....
Well... What to do? I hope I can get myself back on track
Let's Do it! Blog! it is Cold... the wind
Tecky's Call for Meet up

One thing which made me happy, is Teck Heng texted me to catch up for a swim!

In fact I want to cycle at this hour then meet him up for swim.
But my lazy butt just can't get up.......
So I just met him for swim after that I will go for another swim at Tampines for the next meeting.
He grows up. :) Hope to keep in contact!
Thank you Tecky.
Mini Celebration with Lee's Family

It was great to gather have a simple dinner together. I am happy to see this scene - it had been awhile since they have visitors. Despite of sore legs, Mr Lee still spent hours to prepare these dishes together with his wife. :) we had a wonderful night,

Smile!
going back late....
Symphony Orchestra Performance Gathering

This was my first time attending such public performance. I heard that it have been awhile, people laid their ground sheet and have picnic, enjoying the wonderful musical performance.

Look at the crowd!
Ocean of people
Panoramic view 
Wefie!
Picnic time! there is one awesome sauce - Avocado sauce in lime! 
Group completed wefie!
Interesting shot by Clark Leo
Dessert after Dinner

Oh my! I was surprised how everyone can still be eating.... My wallet was dried......

Christmas mood!
After Heavy dinner, we went to Curious Palette for dessert.
Expensive dessert I must say, but the berries were awesome!

21 days Celebration for Huiyin

Food food food. We also met up with Huiyin for maintaining 21 days of vegetarian diet and later on, dessert. Oh my.. my TUMMY..................


In this 2016, I will learn to be strong and live on my own. Won't want to be affected by words or appearance or my darkness again.

Heaven is watching. Hope for more strength and wisdom.
Light has different colour within itself - so it isn't always the colour that we biased/liked, but the whole light (whole experience - good/bad) is what we need to learn to see and accept, plus embrace.
One look at this bicycle... reminded my Fatbike.
I will come back again once everything settled down.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog