Friday, January 15, 2016

Personal - Visit Pxrk Vixw again

Hi Blog,

Today Pxrk Vixw Primary School has an event - Sport Excellence Day. PVPS Almuni will be going down to help out. I was asked to go down to help out; I was happy to help out and can have a chance to get together with them. :)

Oh dear it was raining...
The rain will stop and won't affect me from going down there. See you Parkviewians!
When I stepped into PV, the familiar feeling that I had before, came back again. :) The noise and smell of the building and field as I passed by, memories overloaded. :)

I was greeted by a group of VolleyBall boys :D It was great to see them again.
Their voices nearly made me torn infront of them :,)
Next the girls from Volleyball CCA too. :D Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Lenxrd, hahaha I wish we can cycle again :)
Azzxy the Minion boy :)
Ah Thanks L for keeping up the good work :)
Let's take pictures with everyone! :D

International Dance group
More of them :)
The moment when I kneed down, everyone squeezed into my phone camera frame. Hahaha 
I preferred to stand up then :)
Malay Dance group :)
Netball CCA :D
Gu Zheng group 
Volleyball Girl Team
The hockey group :)
Too bad I missed out football and wushu group...

Partnership between us :)
Park View my second home.
I miss it already...
Do you feel it blog?
PV ALUMNI GROUP!
Thank you guys!
have to credit EC for all his help in supporting the alumni group.
:) Thank you Eddie.
WHen will I come back again? I hope sooner. Good bye ParkViewians, we will see one another again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog