Thursday, January 21, 2016

Personal - First Ex-Dxmxians come back

Hi Blog,

Today is a short post.
I am so happy to see my first ex-Dxmxi students came back to visit their teachers. I am delightful that they still called me.


After a short interaction, I realised most of them went to schools which some of Parkviewians will go too. They make me feel so connected and closer (in some sense) with my ex-school pupils.


I hope they can know and take good care of one another. I believe they will. :) Too bad I won't get to see it.

[Updated on 28th January 2016]
Kai said that he will want to come and yes he did. :) so sad we don't have a good chance to communicate that much... He also reminded me of Hxwxrd Tan... Well anyway, hope he can maintain his innocence in his life! The rest of the students please Take good care!


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog