Sunday, January 31, 2016

Personal - EAT EAT EAT

Hey Blog,

Finally I got a chance to ride on my Fat bike, Blackie! I started to gear up and I realised that I got fatter........ and forgot some necessary gear like gloves. No wonder I feel so weird like feeling incomplete during the ride. 

Night cycling to my brother's new flat

I look FAT, right?
Then at night, Engkiat organised a breakfast session at Boon keng with Li Zhu, a newly met-up, sweet lady. So I cycled down to Boon Keng.

Hi to my friend who stays in that condo.
Had a wonderful chit chat session for two hours plus :)
Blackie gathered a lot of attention.
Then they wanted to try Adam's Taste under my block, so I cycled back.

After breakfast and lunch, we proceed for dessert. All the cycling wasted.... 
The evening sky was so Beautiful when I realised that evening, I got a buffet session!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Fat Dragon.... 
The next day, I head down to swimming pool... Tired and feeling nah...

Just FAT!
Yup... Fat sigh.........
WHY?! BLOG!
I can't slim down!!! hahaha.... HELP!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog