Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Personal - Snoopy and Charlie Brown McDonald Toy Figures

Hey Blog,

Today I decided to open up all the Snoopy figures from the bag... 

Oh, yes? What is it? Why am I getting this?

Because someone posted this picture below and she likes peanuts characters.

I got this from whatapps. It seems like 12 of them but in Singapore, there is only 10 to be collected. Weird....

I decided to surprise her with this by collecting all of them, but I have a problem.... I don't eat McDonald stuff... Should I just get the toy itself? No.... They won't do that...  So my brother overheard about it, he decided to order Happy Meal to help me to complete the collection. How sweet of him.

It also comes with a box with Snoopy print.
Here is the another side of the design
Cute thing about it is a dog house! :D
After four weeks of collection. This is what I had gathered.
Pettermint Patty
It is a swing toy, which can slide. She is riding on a slider. 

First one Peppermint Patty
Front view
Side view
Top view.
Flying Ace Snoopy
Same like Patty. Snoopy slides with its dog-house like a plane. It always imagine it is a pilot.

The bag
Front view
Partial side view
Side view
Schroeder and Snoopy
This one is special. You just turn the swing and it will rotate Snoopy on its piano like a musical box.

the package
side view
another view
Oh my, Schroeder must be angry.
Charlie Brown
The main character of the Peanuts cartoon. He is special too. He can produce music. I love how detail this figure is.

Bag
Side view.
Side view
Spinning Snoopy
This one does not have any mechanism and one of the most annoying one because it cannot stand on its own.

bag
Quite cute
They didn't colour this,,,,
Overall view
Lucy
Same like Charlie Brown, it is a musical figure, but not very fond with her face... like figure with period....

design
Look like my cousin
angry... always angry
Linus
He is the favourite character due to his innocent. You can pull his towel away but he will still get it back. He loves his towel.

bag
side view
quite cute.
Ice Cleaning Woodstock
Nothing much. Whether you move this figure on the ground, Woodstock will spin. It loves snow I guess.

bag
Side view
There are two figures which I missed out.... Sally brown with Snoopy and Charlie brown with Snoopy. So my mother asked around her workplace and managed to get that two figures. :) Thank you Mother.

Sally Brown
it is like a toy car, swing operated.

Front view
side view
Charlie Brown and Snoopy
My favourite figure of all! It has a spring at its legs like the big-head toys. Look at how happy he with Snoopy...

front view
The loving and peaceful face.
Overall view of the whole collection
Well.... after took them out from the bags...... the feeling of emptiness and sadness... So what if I completed this? She won't know it... I know I am just looked highly upon myself.... Just like the toys, I am just a figure of her life - good to have but useless, worthless.

Don't worry... Peanuts figures, I treasure you guys, just like how I treasure my toys - Zoids and others. I will keep them as part of my memories.... It will safe keep between you and me. Deal? Blog.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog