Saturday, January 16, 2016

Design - Yippee! My design on the Tee!

Hey blog,

a short post today. I was so happy that I spent time to design CCA t-shirt for Park view in the last two years... Finally they decided to use it. :,)

Previously they hesitated in using the designs and still rushed me to come out design for it.... but now I am happy to see them on print. :D let's me show you the design.

My favourite design which took me a long time to get enough reference to add in the fire and draw the soccer ball.
Wushu is one of the design which I had a Deep thought over, the wushu
Wu (武) and Shu (術) two words actually have depth and meaning.
Wu is movement; the action and character, whereas Shu is the art; the discipline and mindset.
A lot of wushu members focus on the Wu but without a bit of Shu in their mind and action, which lead to many people focus on the wrong thing; they call it the 武德.

I designed this tee to keep the students to remember, WuShu must have discipline and righteousness in their fighting style.
Wu in front and Shu at their back.  
Netball is also one of the logo I spent a lot of time researching. I decided to put the "glowing rays" at the head of the woman to keep them reminding, it is all in our head - team spirit to connect everyone.
Volleyball is simple but yet I drew a figure of a guy doing the FINAL move in the match.
The moment of still which is the deciding factor!
Infoccom Club is one of my motivation to start designing.
Using the futuristic graphic is spiced up a lot. 
FINALY!!!
I saw my designs are OUT! REAL AND LIFE!

OH MY! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Oh MY! Look at the wording! Oops I forgot to take the front! OH GOD!
OH dear! The pupils love the design :3
simple and nice! :D
I can't believe such complex design can be printed :)
ParkViewians I had designed this, just for you guys, to give all my BEST before I leave school. 
Now you guys have the BEST logo designs, hope it will stay with you guys :)

No one can replace these logos of your CCA. Remember the value and concept I gave you. Jia you! 

And thanks teachers for putting my works into reality. thank you again!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog