Thursday, December 31, 2020

Blog - December Update

Hi Blog,


As we thought SG Covid situation will get better but nope, after two weeks of zero community spread, BOOM! Someone got it! Well, life still moves on. I will try to enjoy the last month of happening 2020.

December Cycling
- Updated on 23rd Dec 2020
December Swimming
- Updated on 21st Dec 2020
1st Dec 2020 - A last shot of our sharing session with my Ipoh friends. We had been doing such session weekly and today will be our closure, and will continue our catch-up session seasonally. Thanks for attending the sessions in the past. Hope MY MCO will ease the spread of Covid and everyone be safe.
5th Dec 2020 - Chain Cleaning Tool for the 1st Time
(Click here to read more)
7th Dec 2020 - thanks EK for treating meals these days, even though you got jobless. Appreciated the treat. Hope I will earn enough to treat you guys back.
9th Dec 2020 - Today went for a good haircut (even though it seemed no difference from my usual, just check out my side burn) And also got an Apple pencil for myself so that I can use it to draw on Rf's given-iPad. She also gifted me some cash to buy an expensive drawing app from Appstore for X'mas! Thanks Rf. I will draw more often.
11th Dec 2020 - Today I received a honourable award and I felt so appreciated and blessed for this award by our SL. (also credit to my colleagues who helped me a lot during this pandemic. I should not tell anyone I got this award but I will share it with my blog. Thank you for be there with me. The extra money can be used to reward myself with that shield, new air con and upcoming Mother birthday celebration. Thanks Heaven for it.
12th Dec 2020 - It has been awhile since my last drawn on iPad. Credit Rf Xmas gift - an iPad and $15 money transfer for Procreate app, I managed to draw again. A quick drawing of my favourite character from Dragonball Z - Android 18, with a newly purchased apple pencil. I have never feel so great drawing digitally. I will try to explore more with this app.
12th Dec 2020 - My brother had a $170 dollar voucher for making glasses from his company and will be expiring sooner. So I used it for my new glasses. I thought of wearing a different style but I still go back to my usual style (half-frame and slightly bigger lenses than previous) because it suits me well.
12th Dec 2020 - After wearing my new glasses, I went down to the West to meet M, my sister and friend, to have dinner together. What a fattening day.
13th Dec 2020 - Concrete Hiking
(Click here to read more)
14th Dec 2020 - Facepalmed Experience
(Click here to read more)
19th Dec 2020 - Feeling Fat as usual. Fat is my middle name. Today morning hiking, I managed to get bro, W to hike with me again. I guess I have a few new places for hiking. :D
19th Dec 2020 - On the same day night, once a year, my childhood friends will catch up and exchange gifts with one another. We are getting older and older. Hahaha...
15th Dec 2020 - Pasir Ris beach Low Tide
(Click here to read more)
20th Dec 2020 - Trick Eye Museum
(Click here to read more)
20th Dec 2020 - Madame Tussauds Singapore
(Click here to read more)
21st Dec 2020 - Sea Aquarium with M
(Click here to read more)
24th Dec 2020 - Woow. After a while since I had a closer look at you. Oh wow! you grow so tall and big! :D Thank you for staying on with me. :) I never believe you will grow that big. I guess Thanks God for fulfilling my wish for having one carnivorous plant to grow as big as I wish for. My nep Truncata x Merilliana.Thank you.
25th Dec 2020 - M invited me to join a simple lunching together with her mother. She said it was a day of gift and we should treat our parents during that day. I agree with her but I will celebrate the day with my mother during her birthday next week. Hahaha. But thanks for the treat :D
26th Dec 2020 - Simple Dec Short Hike
(Click here to read more)
27th Dec 2020 - Have you guys used Wink+ app? ZN introduced this to me and I exchanged my points into wink point, redeemed this amazing and delicious roll cake from Kele Roll Cake before it expired. Worth it. Thank you, Wink. I can guide you along if you need to understand what is wink and how it works.
28th Dec 2020 - A farewell dinner for Mdm Ong... What a treat together. All the best to you and thank you for taking care of us. Without you, I won't get this job in school. Thank you so much.
30th Dec 2020 - Besides Mdm Ong was leaving school, Mr D also leaving... Thank you bro for your care and Halloween invite. Hope to see you again during the next Halloween nights. jia you and all the best in your new job and health.
31st Dec 2020 - to 1st Jan 2021. What a year... short and happening. My blog. Thank you for accompanying me. Without you, then won't have me. We are together as one. Blog. Since 2010 until now, 10 years journey together. Oh yes! I have to mention, we have some fan-readers in my blog! Amazing and flattering. Thank you unknown readers for showering your concern and wishes to me through emails and comments. lets me show you a bit firework to show my appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog