Monday, December 21, 2020

Swimming - December Swim

Hi Blog,

Usually, during the December school holiday, I will cycle to work and won't be swimming. But I will make myself to swim regularly.
Because my safra member will be expiring sooner... Need sponsorship! Hahaha!
For now, I will treasure the days when I can swim while I am a member.
2nd Dec 2020 - To my surprised, there were lesser swimmers during school holiday... Hmmm... OH! It is different from a  public swimming pool. Hahaha!
6th Dec 2020 - Long time never meets up with Rj. He texted me and wanted to catch up, so I think it was good to catch up and learned that he got jobless. It was a short swim though...Even though I wished to suntan and swim until I vomit but great to catch up.
7th Dec 2020 - Monday I took leave and Yes, catching up with my bros. Went for a good short swim at his condo. Nice to swim before the rain caught up.
14th Dec 2020 - After a week, We thought we can swim again... But after lesser than 30 mins... The rain still came to stop our swim.
21st Dec 2020 - Wanted to suntan and not enough... During Dec, what do I expect? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog