Sunday, December 13, 2020

Hiking - Concrete Hiking

Good Morning Blog,

Today morning Mr I wanted to go for a short hike after a small misunderstanding that we had. Thanks goodness, we had cleared our misunderstanding and able to move on properly.

Today I decided to make an interesting and data-scary post today.
It is not a new style for my blog but It is not common, I was planning to make a gif post of my simple hike today. The file sizes for every image are quite large. It is best to view with a wifi connection, if not, it will consume a lot of your data.
Hmmm... I was wondering will it rain later... It seemed like it is safe.
I guessed I will just risk it.
Wet ground but should be fine, I guess.
Shall we go for a hike? Nothing to worry.
Mr Sun was taking a break so today hike will be a gloomy one.
I trust Miss Sky will take care of us for a short hike.
After meeting up with Mr I, we will be taking bus to our next destination - No muddy ground hike.
Where are we going then?
Yes! Today hike will be Upper and Lower Peirce, and maybe Thomson Nature Park; where are concrete pavement than muddy ground.
Time to remove the mask in the hiking trek - Can't breathe properly while hiking.
Mr Sun noticed that I am out for a hike and he also wanted to join us. Hi Mr Sun, let's go hiking!
Peaceful and calm at Lower Peirce.
Perhaps I should make a trisuit theme here next time.
Hardworking worker still trying to reduce the growth of this invasive water plant. We have to appreciate these unsung heroes.
Mirror-lake made the morning a nice treat for our hearts.
Continued down to explore the park
Warm Mr Sun, it seemed like he was waiting for me to go for a hike. :)
Yes! Mother Nature, Sorry for missing these days. I missed you too.
After a short and easy hike at Lower Peirce, time to go to Upper Peirce.
Concrete pavement yes :D Ideal! NO MUD!
So are you following?
It seemed like Upper Peirce does not as peaceful as Lower...
Big white "Chicken-in-the-wood" alike mushroom spotted in the wood. Quite massive :)
Oh my... Upper Peirce was crowded today. Anyway, I will take some time here to clear our misunderstanding among us.
Yes! I think having a trisuit theme here is a good idea.
If I have a tripod, will be easier.
WOW! Spotted some amazing Staghorn here. What amazing growth!
It seemed like Mr Sun started to workout already. So Bright!
While waiting my friend to step out from the toilet, tidy my stupid hair.
After a short while, it seemed like my friend can still continue the hike so I brought him to Thomson Nature park... and I realised that my camera was running low batt... So I can't record/take any more pictures/videos for now.

As usual, we went to my favourite spot at Thomson Nature Park and felt the past at this place.
Admiring the nature and building fused as one
Just like this strangler.
(Thanks Mr I for helping) Before my camera battery died completely, let's take the last video.
Hope you like today blog post and Thanks Mr I accompanying me. See you again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog