Saturday, December 26, 2020

Hiking - Simple Dec Short Hike

Good morning Blog,

After Christmas day and ate too much... Time to go for a short hike since it was not raining today! What a good day!

Mr Sun seemed happy today. Yes! Mr Sun, yesterday was Christmas. :) Have you received any gift?
Today Rf wanted to visit some of my usual hiking spot and since the ground was still wet. I decided to make it a concrete type of hike instead.

Warm Mr sun. Come let's go!
Miss Sky seemed busy this morning. Busy tidying up.
Hope you won't rain in the next few hours. Miss Sky.
I believe she won't. Anyway, after a short bus ride, I met Rf at a designated stop bus and we will go Upper Selatar together.
Meanwhile, I showcased how an ugly blogger takes his own pictures and trying to look cool; she just laughed all the way.
It seemed like today was a fantastic morning!
Amazing! The water level at Upper Selatar reservoir was so low!
We can walk near to the bank!
My first time seeing this.
(Credit Rf's pic) Just look at how peace the place is.
Come on, let's take a picture together, Rf.
(Credit Rf's pic) Oops! Sorry! I got into your way.
What a good place to breathe in some fresh air!
(Thanks Rf for helping) I always like photos to be taken of me in the scene. :)
(Thanks Rf for helping) A shot of me with that rocket tower
(Thanks Rf for helping) Me peeing in front of that tower.
How I wish I can go over there to take a closer look.
Whenever you visited upper Selatar, taking pictures with this tower is a must!
And must go up too!
To witness the vast sky and lake; very therapeutic.
For me, just chilling up here is therapeutic. Less crowd and feeling free.
caption
(Credit Rf's pic) Another Amazing shot by rf. :D Pro!
But here started to have more and more visitors, so we quickly moved away from the crowd to the next park - Thomson Nature Park. Along the way, we just chit-chatting and I didn't take many pictures. Just give Rf some attention than keep on asking her to take photos of me; I am no super model.
but we did stop by to snap some interesting creatures along the way. This caterpillar nearly shxt on my fingers as I don't know where is its head.
Smile Rf, Thanks for hiking with me. hope you enjoy the hike.
(Thanks Rf for helping) A short simple hike before Dec ended.
Finally, I had finished most of the backlog blog posts these days. Sorry for any late posts as I was very busy at work. Merry Christmas to you guys and see you again next year!

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me
    cyberduck-crack/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please... You stupid fake bot. Just get lost from my blog.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog