Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Cycling - December Rides

Hi Blog,

Yippee! A MONTH of SCHOOL HOLIDAY started! NO students and lesser colleagues!

Hi my waifu, lets go for a ride!
Yes! I can cycle to my workplace and burn my fat. I will try to wear and rotate all my cycling jersey and added a label tag with it.
Mr Sun told me to get ready!
1st Dec 2020 - Wearing my new suit (#lastsuit) and I swore to Heaven, I will NEVER get anymore cycling jersey from any online website especially when the product is from China. NO MORE! because their products do not match to what they show on their product list. Disappointed.
3rd Dec 2020 - My favourite and customised Tron cycling suit. (#tron) I bought a few online before they were gone. This one is my first as it was meant to fit my size but it seemed like I got it all wrong.
4th Dec 2020 -  Trying to maintain the same pose with my tron cycling suit. (#tron) Can you tell the difference from the previous picture and this? For this one, it is a full one-piece suit which is my favourite among all. I can simply cosplay as it is. XD
8th Dec 2020 - After giving my waifu a good washup last weekend.  I shall wear my favourite white jersey (#White1st) to represent her mood for the day.
10th Dec 2020 - Fifth Day and Yes! This white jersey (#White2nd) is one of my favourite because of the colour flow. Blue and Red are my 2nd favourite colours. :D Just nice.
11th Dec 2020 - Still remember that I said Red (#Redcross) is my 2nd Favourite? What do you think of this?
12th Dec 2020 - Mr E asked me for a night cycling but Miss Sky decided to rain longer than we expected. Just when I thought the rain had stopped, I got myself ready, standing for a picture and bumped to a grassroots leader, they were impressed by my waifu. Hahaha. Anyway, I cycled to the nearby station to meet Mr E then I told him to go back home.
16th Dec 2020 - because of my failed ride previously, I wore the same jersey (#Orbea) for today! I guess I will sell this away sooner.
17th Dec 2020 - My 8th Day of riding. I got rather tired and feeling BLOATED... Today I ate TOO MUCH... Oh yes! Today attire is my only plain jersey (#TYRjersey). I hope to get a better brand jersey in future, If I have money.
23rd Dec 2020 - My last day of cycling to the month and year. The raining days started to get a bit out of hand but thanks Miss Sky for raining heavily at different timing.
Honestly, I want to find a really nice cycling suit/jersey but most of them are just too expensive... those cheap ones are not ideal and professional in term of product... Anyway, beggar can't demand anything. I will just go with whatever I have :) Which one you like it?

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog