Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Personal - Suits to the Theme #8

Hi Blog,


Wah! I can't believe that I have another theme completed! :D WAHAHAHA! Finally, I can end this one because the vegetation is growing out to cover the place where my photographer will be standing at. The pole served as a marker where I should stand and also show how thick the vegetation grows around the pole too. If you missed out on my previous collection, you can click here.


Sooner, I won't continue such theme anymore... Hope you will like it as how much effort I put in.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog