Thursday, August 30, 2018

Personal - Teachers' Day Celebration

Hi Blog,

This week is Teachers' Day celebration. I reflected back my many years of working in school, interact with students and checked myself on unnecessary expectation for myself or others... I glad I have improved a lot.

In the past, I will be affected by how the students or staff treated me because I desired a sense of belonging to their cliques or community, but I don't get that.

A gift from teacher, Mr D.
I just tell myself to enjoy the moments and I am the unsung hero - different kind of a hero.

This year I felt a sense of freedom and happiness in me. When the first moment, a pupil approached me and said...

"Mr Jeff, May you take a picture with me?" Believe it melted my heart.
I learned that a true happiness is when we ask little and appreciate many. :)
Plus a simple card is heart-warming already.
Okay! After the celebration, all staff started to get themselves ready for DnD lunching and I am ready too! Time to dress up! You can read about the costume we rented here.

As usual, I don't expect people to take pictures with me, so this shoot is for my blog. :)
Oh dear... I forgot to bring my newly-bought shades... oh well, just go without. How do I look?
Do you think that this cap looks kind of big on me?
This year was a special one when they visited the school attendants to this DnD to show our appreciation. :)
My dream is to be a pilot and the only plane I drive, is the paper plane in my hands. Hahaha... I am glad the plane flew smoothly.
Three of us rented the costumes together. Thanks G and C for dressing up!
But the planning team also dressed up for the theme, A+ effort.
I am glad that people started to ask me to take pictures together.
Thanks D for being a great intern. All the best to you in your future!
My department shoot :)
A shoot together with staff who will be leaving after the end of this year.
Support staff together :)
Hi ladies, do you mind to take pictures with us?
To my two bros, D & E, both of us are leaving too. So sad... Hope we are keeping in touch.
Thank you Bros.
Dxmai staff picture. :)
At the night time, I bumped to someone whom I always want to meet.

Thank you J and you are still carrying the same smile when you were young.
Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers! As you are my inspiration as compare to my dream, pilot. I can't be pilot but I can be someone who can add value to themselves.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog