Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hiking - Never Stop Me

Hari Raya Haji Blog,

Today is a public holiday!!! Yippee!!! So I can visit Lazarus Island!

Wait a min...
Oh no.......................
RAINING! WHAT? D:
Around 2+, the weather got better so I decided to just go for a slow jog and complete the theme asap.
It does not stop me from going out to sweat out a bit at least. Lazing at home will be taking up most of the time today so... I can't sit at home alone.

Fat Fat Le Me.
Cool weather after rain and my purpose is to clear some of my theme :) which you can check this out!
But I sweat a lot due to high humidity.
My lump is still stay like as if, I have a buff neck.
Finally I can end this theme here :D WAH! I have two themes completed!
You can click here for the second theme :)
Wet ground as expected
Enjoying the dew and sun ray in the wood :3 Look so cool and how I wish I can have someone to help me to take this picture...
After a slow jog, I went back as a couch potato with my PS4.
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi may i know the place you went for your hike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alvin. Thanks for dropping comment.
      This place is MacRitchie Nature Walk

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog