Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Jogging - Painful and Hard Jog

Hi Blog,

Today is a very short post about my jogging activity for the day.

This morning I was awakened by the sharp pain in my left calf around 430am... I just cried out and straighten my leg for a while... until the pain got subsided.
Today I still decided to go for a jog but a slow and hard one...

Thumb up for myself but... Weird happening... besides painful calf but I have a hard time to subside one more thing.
I have troubles to subside the trouble today, and it is awkward... Lucky no one is around today.
Oh well... I just don't care and jog slowly. I just don't be too hard on myself.
After half of the jogging session, the pain and other stuff subsided. Thanks goodness and continue my theme collections..
What a random post today!

Jeff

6 comments:

  1. Wow the other stuff looks so hard and powerful haha

    Do you leak precum?if have how to wash off trisuit? Thanks jeffery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you knew the "other stuff" I was referring to? Where got powerful?!

      Precum? Hahaha to be honest, there was once happened to me. I think a simple soaking of detergents for a while then wash will help.

      Delete
  2. Hehe how cum you leaked precum dat time? Was it sticky and embarrassing until you reach home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lah. Only a bit lah! Not a lot! I just tried to calm down myself.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog