Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Personal - Rent Costume for DnD

Hi Blog,

Tomorrow is our DnD for Teachers' Day and the theme that the team set, is "Airline". So I thought of dressing up as a pilot but I don't have enough fund to make one or rent (as it will be costly). Until I bumped to one costume website in SG, Miiostore (link) which doesn't have it's physical store. Most importantly, it is affordable with one inconvenience, which we need to gather at one area at certain timing to collect the costume and no test-dressing.

Oops... I am 30 mins earlier upon collection timing.
After ordering, they gave us a meeting point at Outram Park Mrt around this Exit G, near UOB ATM.
6:30pm sharp, an uncle showed up with a large trolley with a lot of bags.
Everyone seemed to know the routine - gathered around him, called out their number and hand-over their deposit.
I was surprised that many collectors are collecting Pilot or air-steward costume like as if every dnd which happened tomorrow shared the same theme. Oh well, who cares!? I got mine and on my way home.
G and C rented the costumes together with me; at least, their joint purchase encouraged me to dress up for the occasion.
Let's take a look at their costume!

Nice clean big cap
Interesting uniform! But the badge... Wrong badge though with a parachute... I won't want to take the same plane with a pilot who wears a parachute badge. Anyway... Let's continue!
I tried three different dress-ups and I love myself without a cap. What do you think?
At least, this one is a complete set!
Let me take a picture of myself for the day!
That night, red moon was spotted. Heaven was laughing at me. Hahaha
My Dream Job is to be a Pilot. Every guy’s dream and mine too, to be a pilot who shoulders everyone’s safety and displays a sense of professionalism :) Even though I don’t have many handsome qualities to be a pilot so cosplaying one is my only way to enjoy the #yolo moment.

By the way, the pilot cap looks so big that I look weird though. Lucky it is rented :) so I should not complain; besides at least it fulfilled my dream for once.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog