Saturday, April 29, 2017

Jogging - Visit Windsor Nature Park

Good Morning Blog,

My feeling was not that colourful and clouded... I decided to wear down myself so that I won't have any energy to think of the negatives.... I will start with the physical approach then follow by mental and spiritual. Hope I can heal sooner....

Let's float my way
Today I decided to explore new site at MacRitchie where just opened to public recently - Windsor Nature Park.

What a sunny weather - great weather condition for jogging/hiking.
The map and location of Windsor Nature Park (information about Windsor Nature Park)
Windsor Nature Park with a welcoming entrance
Saturday and there were many visitors to explore this place
oooooo Interesting design - it will get more and more interesting as time goes by.
a small place for conducting workshop
beautifully artificially made pool
Thank you to those people who beautify this place
Come on Jeff. Smile for the picture.
Bridge A and
Bridge B to another loop - Hanguana Trail
A small loop at Hanguana Trail
At Hanguana Trail - There planted some rare and exotic plants along. you should check it out
Here is Drongo Trail - just newly build.
Where we can see at the mid-canopy forest.
During the whole trip, I got reminded there is a Japanese Shrine along the way where I hiked, I explored a new unauthorised route and I felt so close; I guess I have to do more research.
Due to restoration of the route, it was great to see this place again.
Sorry no jump shot because I felt so heavy...
After a long hike and jog around MacRitchie, this place was a location where I visited not more than ten times, I guessed I will visit this place more often.
I remembered when I was young... I tend to escape the hard work like jogging.
I regretted my decision as my inferior complex kicked in too early... I guess I can still overcome it whenever I am still breathing.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog