Friday, April 14, 2017

Cycling - Seat Trouble

Hi Blog,

TODAY WAS A GOOD FRIDAY meaning.... HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't realise that there is a holiday until Monday. So.... meaning.... EXERCISE!

I don't sleep on that day so I cycled with my Fattie.
Awww.... Thank you Heaven.... what a scene.
Today after riding North to visit my old friend and on my way back... My Fattie seat gave way; I guess I am getting fat.

I can't ride my bike properly despite of standing riding was tiring... So I just walked with fattie.
The handle lost its grab of my seat, after riding for so many times, I hardly investigated my seat.
It should be like this.
Thanks goodness that Quan gave me the necessary tools to tighten the nuts.
DONE! :D
Thanks Heaven for such minor problem on my fatbike than a major one. Every problem is actually a good way to keep everything on-check.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Wowww.... The tree like a tree in Pandora #Avatar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Hey Allen :) Thanks for visiting my blog.
      Yes :D it is. Love that picture

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog