Monday, April 10, 2017

Personal - Setting up my Room

Hi Blog,

Nearly two years ago, I bought a wacom similar product and just 11-13" on screen wacom drawing device costs more than 1k, but resale price range around 500-800. While searching in carousell, I found a 22" device selling for $400!

which is Kingtee 22HDX Pen Display Tablet (link)
So naturally I compared the price and check Youtube for review.

Sound like a good alternative from Wacom Cintiq, and the original price for Kingtee 22" might be more than 1k, $400 is good enough!

After I got that device, I kept it for two years in the box due to space restriction. Today I thought of making some arrangement and adjustment of my room layout....

TA TA! I can use the device as extra screen
Worrying the dust will gather, I cover the cable with plastic wrap/cloth to reduce dust gathering, which caused by the fan blowing direction.
Work and watch videos together - AWESOME!
Hope I can draw often too.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog