Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hiking - Floating Around

Hi Blog,

Because of yesterday raining I can't go for the hike and today weather was great!

Today I decided to do Orochi style for the whole day. (click here to check them out)
wear my shade for today and hike around two largest reservoirs in Singapore.
Lower Peirce Reservoir - a beautiful place to visit
I found an entrance along the road (map) so I decided to check it out.
It seemed like a clear path to somewhere
Check out the floor and there was something in there.
Check it this awesome creature in the dark
A well with swamp of mosquitoes!!!
Someone cleared a space for something.... Hmmmm
Deeper in
Look at this place. There was a toilet and somemore at the right, but... I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!
mosquitoes BITES!
mosquitoes BITES!!!
mosquitoes BITES!!
mosquitoes BITES on my tight!!!!
Thanks Heaven, the itches didn't last my whole trip.
Good sweet weather :3
Upper Seletar Reservoir - Another beautiful place for picnic
One Punch Cloud spotted!
Calm lake and awesome reflection
After pavement, the terrain changed to muddy ground.
I went to Chestnut Nature Park and noticed there is a red hiking route.
Oh yes! I will come here again! :D and sent this map to Yappie who wants to explore this place.
I felt glad that I can help people out.
Chestnut has some great route for hikers and cyclists. :)
My phone battery life was draining to 7% and I realised that I forgot to bring my iPhone cable out to charge my phone to track my route properly.... and charge my camera too...
my objective is clear - is to Clear my mind, do some self reflection and get myself tired so I won't feel anything.
oh my! The Drongo trail bridge had completed!
What a new experience!
Thank you to the people who made this possible.
And there is a NEW name for this park, Windsor Nature Park
The new bridge extracts to Venus Loop; no more MUDDY ground!
New small place to explore - Hanguana Trail, I will explore next time.
Next time I will do it again and extract the route; today I covered nearly 28-29km and not easy task.
Orochi style
Hope you won't puke for too many orochis here. Hahaha
I will do it again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog