Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hiking - Sembawang Visit

Hi Blog,

recently I have been lousy with myself and simply let it go... by eating potato chips to make me feel better...

Just keep on dreaming this body type and reasons.
Yes? Why I feel lousy? Maybe this YouTube video may help to explain.


I guess I don't want to get myself poisoned too long and decided to pick myself up by suited up and explored newer place! I got recommended by Rup to bring me to Sembawang Beach hence he found some interesting location.

Thank you Rup for driving me there at the quiet long road.
Despite of little fat, but I am who I am and Heaven sent someone right after I took this picture...
There was a young guy who looked rather familiar but he doesn't address me as I can relate to, but he started the convo
"Hey! Are you from IG?" He asked and I acknowledged that puzzled, then he continued, "Are you the teacher? the runner in your IG?"
I  was surprised to learn that someone or stranger who follows my IG, or even my friend will encourage me by telling me to Keep it up, then rode away. Simple word of encouragement can lift someone day up. Thank you to whoever you are.

Quiet long stretch running track smoothed my mood
and the cool morning sun telling me to look around this area asap, Thanks Heaven.
A group of elders gathered for fishing or bonding by making that place look like kampong style.
This is Water-Venture club for kayaking activity.
There is a bridge where they can sail their kayak boat.
I just dislike dirty, unattended beach.... I am not sure whether is our government doesn't invest any attention or funding to tidy this beach.... I doubt anyone will like soak their bodies in the water.
My camera spotted a fly on itself.
It seemed like I love to do a jump shot and Rup loved to join me.
Did you see people kayaking behind me?
Acting cool at the rock stairs beside the bridge.
As we continued down, this opening between the trees, created a nice scenery of grassland to beach instantly.
Look at its wideness like it is an opening to another terrain
Sembawang store has some past structure/remaining dividing the land and water, it seemed like a research needed. (link)
Unique plant. Hmmm... what plant species is this?
Trying to do a jump shot but failed many times due to I don't have ball to do it right.
Rup took a picture without me knowing and while I studied around for a route.
Oops! Along the blockage, there was an opening.
let's see what is in there!
Many leftover structure from the past.
Oh my! There were many small critters!
There were many Sea Slaters!
not sure whether you can see them from the pictures, the Sea Slaters were too shy!
I had to remain still to watch them popped out from their cover, they were so cute critters.
After we continued to walk further, we came to a nice wide opening space beside Masjid Petempatan Melayu Sembawang.
Hmmmm something was calling me..
We found an old door heritage.
Front and back or back and front
We  spotted an uprooted situation
But this plant is strong and continue to grow with whatever root and ground it can hold, survive on it.
Look how massive the roots stretch-out.
One of the roots still pulling on into the ground away from the fall. 
Let's take picture with this heritage.
Okay! Let's get out of here! Mosquitoes loved us a lot and the storm was coming!
It was a short visit and didn't do much actual jogging though.
Hopefully one day I can explore the Sembawang Park (another side)
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog