Friday, April 21, 2017

Design - Enhance Dxmai Pupils Figures

Hi Blog,

Previously in 2015 post (link), I was inspired to redraw one of the wall mural done by someone many years ago and to honor the artist beside taking a picture of it, I re-created the pupil-figures into digital forms and had them in 2016 student's handbook. (link) As for this year 2017, I was asked to make an Open House poster by reusing the two mascots; so I decided to enhance and improvise the two figures.

My two enhanced student-figures followed by the past works.
Lets check out the evolution of the figures.

Drawn by P3 pupils in 2014 to promote drugs awareness  - I like it as it is simple and cheerful.
In 2016, I decided to give them some flesh and meat in new uniform.
In 2017, I enhanced the colour on their uniform, give that boy a bit of buff, smaller heads for them, improvised on their collars and shoes, give more muscle tone, improve the smile on that boy, remove the red ribbon on the girl's hairs and remove my secret hidden name.
I am proud that I enhanced the figures, the feeling of satisfaction and achievement that I have. Some teachers or pupils who saw this and felt that boy looks like me. Hahahah! I will say I just simply follow from the past design; if it is me, I would have added in a spec already.
School Boy with a rugby ball
School Girl with two heavy books
~Updated on 25 April 2017~
Here is the poster for the Open House.


Do you like it?

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog