Saturday, April 15, 2017

Swimming - Good Relax Swim

Good Morning Blog,

Yesterday was a Good Friday.... so... With a Good Friday, today will be a good Saturday! Initially I thought today was a Sunday, now it seemed like I have one more day to rest.

What a joy :D
Today I tried to wear my last trunk, to see how comfort it is. Thanks Wilson for being non-judgmental toward how I dress myself. That is one true bro he is. :)

Oh yeah! This few weeks I have been doing a kind of jump shot which is like my all time favourite villian - Orochi.

One of the my childhood memorable moments which struck in my mind forever.
He is one of arcade fighting game kof king of fighters villain in 1997. I was drawn towards this villain and love to be like him. Beside he is all white in overall design, his cool fighting style and his power is light; his unique standing gesture is floating like god.

thumb up picture is too mainstream.
Orochi floating style is my new style, and I started a new hashtag in IG - orochiオロチ
Sun light shining bright today
Anyway this was also to celebrate his 20th anniversary of appearance in the game.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog