Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hiking - Hell of Stairs

Good Morning Blog,

Today was Sunday, third day of a long weekend. How nice to engage into morning workout for three days - Cycling (Friday), Swimming (Saturday) and Hiking (Sunday). Neat! :D

I wear my top shirt to break the full trisuit in sight. What do you think of it?
Meeting Mr Ked, as he has not been hiking for a long time, so he wanted to visit the Bukit Timah Stairs Challenge.

oops! Lucky little snake be careful. Thanks every visitor didn't step on you.
okay! I can't take it anymore.... The shirt stuck on my back too sticky...
Take it off and live with it. Yes! My mind is playing trick on me but I just don't like it. 
Our usual path - quiet and muddy path
Look at the misty sun shine.
AH! I actually wanted to explore the path on the left side.
It was blocked by three rock bars, from the path seemed clear and definitely some visitors walked  through here before.
we noticed a drainage and where does that lead to?
I can imagine when it rains, this drain will be filled with heavy current of water and the stairs of the drain will make great sound.
Check out the flights of Stairs
The side vegetation grow too wild and have to step into the drain to go up to see the water source.
It seemed like something is ahead!
ahhhhhhhh! This is NEW! (location)
Rocky and quiet place
My Orochi Floating style keeps me trying.
We can't get any deeper so we went back to our usual route.
Mr Ked wasn't happy and kept on Chicken-fingers me so....
I decided to make Mr Ked a Meme
After awhile up Bukit Timah slope, stairs we met again! 
more flights!
Okay! No one watches me here, PICTURE! hahahah!
To be honest, I actually embarrassed of taking picture if someone is looking at me...
Oh my... The stairs were hell.... Hahaha
my legs hated me alot.
Sometimes when you were about to give up, you found a piece of artwork along the way :) nice work! It surely cheer people up!
Hi little bug :) touched by nature is an awesome feeling, isn't it?
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog