Saturday, January 28, 2017

Personal - Happy Rooster Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Blog!

Thank you for giving your listening ears and non-judgmental eyes. I will keep it short for this and to show you the drawing I did for this year Zodiac - Rooster.

Zodiac - Rooster, the year of awakening.
Have you awaken?
I spent like six hours to complete the drawing and six more zodiacs to go. I wondered can my iPad last me? Time will tell.

I did a few drafts and finalised this.
The idea of it is to promote family bond like my family - my Dad, my mother and my siblings.
The rooster is holding a fire cracker with words - Fu (Fortunate) and Hui (Wisdom)
During this CNY, I didn't take any picture of my attire or pictures with my family, cousins or anything...
Because honestly... I don't feel happy or accept in my cousin's circle.
It is obvious there are a distance already.... Not that I want this....
The clique they used to bond with are strong and weirdo like me, can't enter their space....
Just smile and move on my life.... (Honestly I doubt anyone cares)
Thank you PV pupils for accepting me in their lives.
Thank you Mrs Yap for continuous years of guidance
it was great to see they grow and moving to bring a family themselves.
I should not be sad but treasure the moments.
Smile everyone!
A short post and I don't wish to write wholeheartly. I should learn to pick up my resolution.

=============================================
Updated on 1/2/2017
Bernice uploaded a picture of our cousin's group photo.... initially I thought I will never see that photo anymore since last year. Even though I am still feel left out.... but at least I have a photo to look at.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog